Yesterday, T-Mobile announced our best Q2 EVER. We led the industry in branded postpaid phone growth for the 18th quarter in a row, adding 1.6 million total net additions – the 21st consecutive quarter with more than a million net additions. Service revenues and adjusted EBITDA are hitting record highs. And we posted record low branded postpaid phone churn. Plus, our network was just recognized by Ookla and OpenSignal as leading the industry in 4G LTE speeds.
T-Mobile Celebrated 5 Years as a Public Company by CRUSHING the Quarter, Again, with Record-Low Churn, Industry-Leading Customer Growth, and Strong Profitability.
- 1.07% Postpaid Phone Churn
- 1.4 Million Customer Net Additions
- Strong Profitability with Net Income of $671M
- Adjusted EBITDA of $3.0B
Introducing the New T-Mobile Sidekicks: The World’s First Smartshoephone. It's about time!
Inspired by America’s youth activism, the Un-carrier and Ashoka today launched a new, nationwide T-Mobile Changemaker Challenge to find and support 25 revolutionary ideas from young visionaries driven to change their world for good.The time is now to support the next generation of leaders, to five them a bigger platform, to fuel their ideas and then watch them change the world.
My new Apple iMac Pro shipped from Shanghai, China this morning. The wait is almost over!
Finally! I can only hope they enforce this law.
Keep your eyes on the road, hands on the wheel, and just fucking drive, people.
T-Mobile delivered record results in Q2 2017, with customer growth expected again to lead the industry. Here are some of the highlights:
- - 1.3 million total net additions - 17 straight quarters of adding more than 1 million
- 817,000 total branded postpaid net additions - expect to lead industry for the 6th consecutive quarter
- 786,000 branded postpaid phone net additions - expect to capture over 100% of industry growth
- Record-low branded postpaid phone churn of 1.10% - down 17 bps YoY and 8 bps QoQ
T-Mobile was the top bidder in the Federal Communications Commission’s incentive auction, ponying up nearly $8 billion to acquire 600 MHz 'beachfront' spectrum. 'The spectrum motherload', we won more than 45% of all spectrum sold in the auction. And our stock (TMUS) reacted to this most excellent news accordingly!